Sunday, May 24, 2015

Part 3.1- Turkey



Sitting in the train seeing facing tel aviv. 

Tel aviv stays behind, the safety that it gives me, the comfort of the language, the smell of the food, the people that make it as warm as the temperature is. 

Getting away from Tel Aviv, closer to Istanbul! Here I am. Nervous as hell (ma don't panick!! I'm ok) I am happy that I am on this journey! 

I am thrilled to meet you Turkey! Let the fun, new, challenging experiences come. The trip journey of a lifetime. Alone! 

Wise words from an incredible wise woman (Erica, whom I admire for her traveling, knowledge, charisma, and attitude towards life): "when you travel alone you are never alone, you are always meeting people. The truly only moment you are alone is when you get tire of those people and move on to new places".

✌🏻️✈️



1 comment: